The following requirements for the Staff application are important. Thus, if the applicant does not respect these requirements, their application may not qualify.
Terms & conditions
The applicant must not have a history of disciplinary problems, bad behavior, rule violations and/or abuse, immaturity, etc. (If the applicant has shown improvement in his behavior, he will be considered)
[II] The applicant must not ask the staff about his application
[III] Denied applicant must wait for at least 30 days (after being denied) before submitting new staff application
[IV] Application must be submitted using this form (applications submitted via E-Mail, Skype, Private Messages, Tickets, Discord, etc. will not be accepted)
[V] Minimum age to make an application will be 16 years old.
[VI] Players who are looking forward to be a part of RexKraft Staff team, must have a Discord account (discordapp.com) on which they should to be active too.
[VII] The applicant must be fluent with English
[VIII] The applicant must be joined on the server for at least 2 weeks, and have 48 hours of playtime, before applying for a staff position.
[IX] The applicant cannot copy another player's staff application. If so, the player will be instantly rejected
[X] The applicant must use proper grammar and the correct spelling of words. The use of shortcuts shows you are not serious about this and will not be taken seriously as a result
[XI] The applicant must have a certain knowledge on Minecraft, Plug-ins, etc.
[XII] The applicant must be aware of the server's rules.
[XIII] The applicant will be rejected if in his offense history we'll find at least 1 legit ban
[XIV] The applicant must not be involved in a situation of depression, suicidal thoughts or any situation that could influence your mood or performance. (The staff team really care for people's health, and do not recommend applying due to getting busy at times.)
Note: Any rushed or "5 minute applications" will not be accepted.
1. Have you read, and do you comply with the Terms & conditions?
3. How old are you? (You must be at least 16 Years old)
4. What are your strengths in building? (What themes do you prefer?)
5. What is your weakness in building, and how would you better yourself from it?
6. What is your Timezone?
7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
8. Do you have a microphone?
9. Do you have any past builder experience? if so please describe what your role was and how you accomplished them.
10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
11. Do you have any experience with Worldedit, Voxelsniper, goBrush/goPaint?
12. Anything else we should know?
13. Please put at least 2 - 10 images of builds you have done. (A Portfolio would be best).